10 Zig Ziglar Quotes to Inspire & Motivate You!
Image Credit: Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro
Hey Y’all! These are 10 quotes by Zig Ziglar, an inspirational motivational speaker to millions.
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
8) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
Mr. Ziglar (R.I.P) hailing from Southern USA, served in the United States Military’s Naval Arm during World War II. Following his military service Zig Ziglar became a successful salesman for many companies before becoming a powerful and well-known motivational speaker, writing over two dozen motivational books. Aside from books, he has several recorded audio, video lectures, and much more motivational material which continue to inspire countless even though he’s not with us anymore!
If you follow the advice of Mr. Ziglar’s Ten Quotes above and put them into practice in both your financial as well as non financial aspects of your lives, you will have what it takes to achieve your goals in life! I hope this second posting helped; more to come so stay tuned!
In the meantime follow/like me via https://nuwansfinancialadvice.wordpress.com to stay up to date with my future activity 🙂
There is a lot more coming your way so stay excited 😀
Have a good rest of your weekend and Stay Gold Folks!!
Chow for Now 😀
Image Credit: Medical Study Abroad, Ultimate Motivators To Achieve Personal Goal Success, Motivation – 4 Action Steps to Overcome Obstacles to Achieve Your Goals